BEALE STREET MUSIC FESTIVAL TICKET INFORMATION
Yes, that’s correct. That one ticket will get you into the festival all three days. We recommend printing off three copies of that ticket, so you have one for every day of the festival.
The only difference between the three-day pass tiers is the price. We recommend buying the lowest tier that’s available.
To keep the admission lining moving, we ask that everyone print their ticket out and scan the paper ticket at the gate. The scanners have a tough time reading the barcode from phones and for the sake of others around you, scanning a paper ticket makes the line move faster.
A photo I.D. is required for all tickets at will-call
- Designated viewing area at each stage on a raised, covered platform with an unobstructed view (limited seating available first come, first served)
- Access to VIP-only bars serving wine and beer
- 5 drink tickets per day to redeem for complimentary alcoholic drinks
- Access to VIP-only air-conditioned restrooms
- Individually wrapped snacks
- Option to add on VIP parking
- 2022 Beale Street Music Festival poster (1), hat (1), t-shirt (1)
- Access to the Xfinity charging stations
Everyone will need to choose Will Call on the delivery options when purchasing tickets. Memphis in May International Festival will ship the VIP passes and parking passes the week of April 18, 2022. You must order VIP passes before April 15, 2022 for passes to be shipped. All passes ordered after April 15 will picked up at will call. International ticket holders will need to pick up their passes at Will Call the first day of Beal Street Music Festival.
Unfortunately, we cannot upgrade your tickets once purchased.
The Beale Street Music Festival will be presented rain or shine. Performances may be postponed or cancelled if weather conditions are deemed unsafe. Performers and performance times are subject to change without notice.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds, rain checks or exchanges. Tickets are good for the dates specified only. Lineup subject to change.
Any COVID19 protocols that are in place at the time of the event will be enforced. Event details subject to change. The safety of our patrons and staff are our top priority.
BEALE STREET MUSIC FESTIVAL GENERAL INFORMATION
The Beale Street Music Festival is at the Memphis Fairgrounds due to construction at our home on the river, Tom Lee Park. The Fairgrounds is located in Midtown at 335 S. Hollywood Street, Memphis, TN 38104.
The gates open at 5:00 p.m. on Friday and 1:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Performances are over roughly around 11:00 p.m. However, end times varies pending performances.
Yes, there will be an express shuttle service from Downtown Memphis to the Beale Street Music Festival venue at the Fairgrounds in Liberty Park.
Beale Street Music Festival and the Memphis Area Transit Authority (MATA) have arranged for a complimentary shuttle for all festival patrons.
It’s free to ride this MATA bus, but you MUST register to ride the shuttle from Downtown Memphis to Beale Street Music Festival at the Fairgrounds in Liberty Park.
Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive a confirmation email. You must show your registration confirmation to get on the shuttle so make sure to register now.
The last day to register for the shuttle is MONDAY, APRIL 25 at midnight.
The rapid shuttle will be departing every 10 minutes.
Shuttle hours of operation:
Departing downtown (continuous operation until 9:00 p.m. on Friday & Saturday, and 7:00 p.m. on Sunday)
- Starting Friday: 4:00 p.m.
- Starting Saturday: 12:00 p.m.
- Starting Sunday: 12:00 p.m.
Departing the Fairgrounds (continuous operation until 1:00 a.m. Friday & Saturday, and 11:30 p.m. on Sunday)
- Starting Friday at: 9:00 p.m.
- Starting Saturday at: 9:00 p.m.
- Starting Sunday at 8:00 p.m.
There are two convenient downtown locations that you can easily access using MATA’s downtown trolley line. MATA shuttle pick-up locations are at Exchange Street (in front of the Sheraton Hotel/Renasant Convention Center) and Union Ave. (Peabody Hotel).
Yes, there are lockers for rent and each locker comes with one mobile charging pack! Click here to reserve your locker now! You will have unlimited access to your locker during BSMF. The locker is 11” wide, 13 ½” high and 18” deep. For a $10 refundable deposit, you will have access to (1) mobile charging pack (w/cords) that you can use to charge any of your devices throughout the duration of your locker rental. Once the battery pack is out of battery, simply exchange it for a fresh one at the locker reservation table.
All ages are welcome at Beale Street Music Festival, however there is no age-based discount available. All patrons must have a ticket to enter regardless of age and must pay the same ticket price.
For the convenience of festival goers, only cell phone cameras and non-professional flash/still cameras are allowed at the Fairgrounds. Professional cameras are allowed for credentialed media with photography passes that are secured in advance.
Festival guests may NOT exit and re-enter the festival.
Most purchases can be made with cash or credit. ATMs are available at the park for your convenience.
Pets are not allowed. Service animals that are trained to assist an individual with a disability are allowed at the Memphis Fairgrounds provided the animal does not pose a danger or threat to other service animals or patrons. Owners of service animals are responsible for the animal’s personal care. For entry into the events with a service animal, please bring your certificate and place the service animal in the appropriate vest to identify the animal. Service animals must be under the control of their owners at all times and must be on a leash at all times.
Your vehicle will have to fit in a standard parking spot (9 feet wide x 18 feet deep).
- If the Memphis Fairgrounds reaches capacity, for the sake of crowd safety and enjoyment, Memphis in May International Festival, Inc. reserves the right to refuse admission unless a patron has a ticket purchased in advance
- All bags are subject to search
- Photo I.D.’s are required for all alcohol
- Memphis in May International Festival, Inc. and it’s employees, officers and sponsors assume no liability for injury sustained by ticket holders at this event
- Government issued photo identification
- Small bags, fanny packs and purses (18” x 18” x 18” maximum, ALL BAGS MUST BE A CLEAR)
- One factory-sealed water bottle of 20 oz or less
- Camelback hydration packs (1.75 Liters or less)
- Sunglasses & Hats
- Sunscreen lotion – non-aerosol containers only (we’ll have sunscreen stations around the park too)
- Hula Hoops
- Cell phones
- Non-professional flash/still cameras
- Illegal substances
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocketknives, pepper spray, mace, fireworks, etc.)
- Aerosol containers (including sunscreen & personal beauty products)
- Selfie sticks
- Outside food or drink
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Professional radios / walkie-talkies
- Cans, containers, glass bottles and coolers
- Laser pointer (or similar devices)
- Yard games, marker pens and inflatables
- Chains / spiky jewelry
- Lawn Chairs or stools (including inflatable furniture)
- Full or Oversized umbrellas (small, collapsible umbrellas are permitted)
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Totems, flags, banners, or signs
- Water guns
- Thrown objects (baseballs, footballs, frisbees, etc.)
- Recording Equipment
- Oversized purses, bags, backpacks, etc. (larger than 18” x 18” x 18”)
- Pets (with the exception of service animals)
- Bikes, rollerblades, hoverboards, skates, skateboards, scooters, etc.
- Musical instruments
- Stickers or adhesive decals
- Balloons of any kind
- Bad attitudes
Beale Street Music Festival is following the COVID protocols, requirements and procedures required by the Shelby County Health Department at the time of the event, as well as safety protocols required by the performing artists.
At this time, there is no vaccination requirement to attend Beale Street Music Festival. However, the pandemic creates a fluctuating situation, therefore COVID protocols and procedures are subject to change without notice. Any requirements for public gatherings that are in place at the time of the event will be enforced. This may or may not include requirements such as COVID testing, vaccination proof and/or masks. We are hopeful that the pandemic will subside, and no restrictions will be necessary.
The health and safety of our staff, volunteers, sponsors and patrons is important to us, and we strongly encourage adherence to CDC guidelines for self-wellness checks, mask wearing and social distancing.
You can find the most up-to-date Shelby County COVID protocols on the county’s website,