- PLEASE READ OUR CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS POLICIES IN ITS ENTIRETY.
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE We do not offer 3rd party insurance.
ANY EXCEPTIONS & WHAT ARE THE GUIDELINES IF SO?
By booking, in the event of any of the below happening, you agree to:
- A In House Travel Voucher that we provide that allows you to use money toward other events on our site. Details Provide In Event This Applies To You.
The above ONLY applies IF:
- The Event Cancels for any reason, that is to no fault of your own. This includes: Pandemics, ACTS of GOD, War or unforeseen circumstances.
- You must also be current on your payment plans, not in cancellation or suspension.
- If you are in or facing cancellation, no vouchers are provided for any reason.
DO YOU OFFER TRAVEL INSURANCE?
Yes, for some international takeovers. IF that is an option it is clearly listed on the package page and must be purchased at the time of booking.
Our voucher program is similar to voucher programs often found through major airlines. Our vouchers are valid for up to one year. They can be used toward another event (even if the event takes places in another year, ask for details if this is your issue). We offer our vouchers to those who qualify via email.
WHY IS MY PAYMENT NON-REFUNDABLE?
We provide a unique service at the time you make the reservation:
- Service: We commit in full to all parties involved that the time of your reservation, on your behalf. – securing your package.
- Service: We take out & hold your package on lay-a-way & accept good faith payments from you, on a payment plan.
- Service: We provide you a robust online account to help you keep up with your travelers, package details, and give you the convenience of having everyone in your party use their own credit/debits cards.
- Service: We service your packages from start to finish and are always on site at all events to assist you.Our vendor(s) — hotels, promoters, excursion companies, etc. — require upfront commitments that we have to adhere to. When we offer a package to you we have to ensure, through good-faith payments, that you will attend the events. This is the only way our vendors will take us seriously.That said, all sales are final once you decide to go on the trip.
We assume that you — as a well-informed consumer – are reviewing the following information before booking. Additionally, we are aware that this information may differ from that of most travel companies; this is because the service we provide is unique & therefore requires a different level of responsibility from the consumer.
IF you have read these terms & conditions and you still have questions, we always welcome your communication. Please email us at email@example.com. please allow 48 to 72 business hours to respond.