- VOUCHER, REFUND AND TRANSFER REQUEST INFORMATION
ANY PLANS YOU HAVE FROM APRIL OF 2021 AND BEYOND
- ALL REGISTRATIONS ( REG) & FIRST PAYMENTS ( FP) ARE NONREFUNDABLE THEY ARE CONSIDERED GOOD FAITH PAYMENTS
ALL OTHER REMAINING PAYMENTS
WITH MORE THAN 30 DAYS BEFORE AN EVENT
- PAYMENTS AFTER REG & FP, MAY BE REFUNDED TO THE CARD USED FOR THE PAYMENTS. EXCLUDING A $25 RESTOCK & ANY LATE OR EXTENSION FEES ON THE ACCOUNT.
OR VOUCHER CAN BE ISSUED IN THE AMOUNT PAID. – except cruises which requires 60 days before an event.
WITH LESS THAN 30 DAYS BUT MORE THAN 20 DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT
TRANSFERRED TO A DIFFERENT EVENT OR PERSON OR VOUCHER CAN BE ISSUED FOR THE AMOUNTS PAID AFTER REGISTRATION & FIRST PAYMENTS ( EXCLUDING ANY LATE, PROCESSING OR RELATED FEES) – except cruises less than 60 but more than 50 days before an event.
WITH LESS THAN 20 DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT
UNDERSTANDABLY WE HAVE THEN FULLY COMMITTED TO YOUR PACKAGE VIA THE VENDORS, WHICH IS NONREFUNDABLE TO US. SO AS A STANDARD, WE CAN NOT OFFER A REFUND OR VOUCHER. HOWEVER EMAIL US YOUR SITUATION AND LETS SEE WHAT CAN BE WORKED OUT. -except cruises less than 50 days before an event.
- EVENT CANCELS DUE TO NO FAULT OF YOUR OWN YOU AUTOMATICALLY AGREE TO A ” IN HOUSE FUTURE USE CREDIT VOUCHER WITH US”
- This includes: ACTS of GOD, Pandemics, War or unforeseen circumstances.
HAVE BEEN ISSUED A VOUCHER DUE TO PANDEMIC – YOUR VOUCHER RULES SUPERCEDE THIS POLICY
- ARE CANCELLED ALREADY DUE TO NONPAYMENT OR
- NOT IN GOOD STANDING – THEN ALL PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE.EMAIL US TO SEE THE STATUS OF YOUR PAYMENTS – LETS SEE WHAT WE CAN DO
IF YOU: ARE A VENDOR OR WHOLESALE PARTNER
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE HOWEVER, VOUCHERS MAY BE AVAILABLE IN CASE OF
AFOREMENTIONED ACT OF GOD AND SO ON. SELL YOU YOUR CLIENTS ACCORDINGLY.
- SUBJECT LINE:
REQUEST FOR TRANSFER OR VOUCHER
EMAIL ADDRESS IS: REFUNDS@THESETNETWORK.COM
- YOUR NAME
- LEAD PERSONS NAME
- YOUR ACCOUNT PIN CODE
- PHONE NUMBER
- SUPER AFFILIATE PROGRAM POLICY
( AS IT RELATES TO YOUR MONTHLY COMMITMENTS)
- THE SIGNUP AND MONTHLY FEE ARE NONREFUNDABLE
- MONTHLY PAYMENTS ARE AUTO -CHARGED ON THE DATE YOU SELECTED
- YOU MAY CANCEL AT ANY TIME.(NO CONTRACT) BY SENDING US AN EMAIL
- NO MORE THAN ONE ADDITIONAL PAYMENT MAY APPLY – DEPENDING ON WHEN YOU CANCEL AS IT RELATES TO YOUR BILLING DATE
Dispute Resolution/Attorney Fees/Binding Arbitration
I agree with any dispute concerning, relating, or referring to this Agreement. The brochure or any literature concerning my trip, or the trip itself, shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration according to the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. §§1-16, either according to the then-existing Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) or according to the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (JAMS). Such proceedings will be governed by substantive (but not procedural) Texas law and will take place in Pearland, Tx
By agreeing to these terms and conditions ( booking an event or party package) you (and we) are waiving our right to a trial by jury.
All legal disputes, not covered in above statement will be settled only in a court of competent jurisdiction in Pearland, Tx under Tx law. Participant agrees to settle all disputes within 60 days of check-out date or forfeit the complaint.
Participant also agrees to participate on this tour (including activities, optional events and parties on location) at his/her own risk and in no way will participant hold SET Network., our employees, our suppliers, our independent contractors, agents and/or representatives liable for any accident, injury, or death that may occur during this tour. Consumption of alcohol at all times is made upon participants’ own assumption of risk. The legal drinking age is 21, but most clubs allow admission at 18. SET Network does not condone the use of alcohol by those under the legal drinking age and in no way condones or encourages intoxication. Some on-site events will make available alcoholic beverages. If you choose to drink we urge you to do so responsibly and remember that excessive use of alcohol can result in injury, death and/or severely impair judgment. Most condo units do not have maid service and may have an off-site check-in/out. All prices, security fees, and damage deposits are correct at time of printing and are subject to change. Prices do not include any future imposed taxes or any fuel related surcharges. At check-in, at least one person per room must be 18 years of age. SET Network reserves the right to pre-collect hotel damage deposits and/or wristband fees and substitute equivalent accommodations when necessary. TRIP CONFIRMATION: It is your sole responsibility to review your trip invoice and contact SET Network if there are any discrepancies.