- Updated 1.1.2019
– PLEASE READ OUR CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS POLICIES IN ITS ENTIRETY.
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE We do not offer 3rd party insurance.
ANY EXCEPTIONS & WHAT ARE THE GUIDELINES IF SO?
By booking, in the event of any of the below happening, you agree to:
- A In House Travel Voucher that we provide that allows you to use money toward other events on our site. Details Provide In Event This Applies To You.
The above ONLY applies IF:
- The Event Cancels for any reason, that is to no fault of your own. This includes: Pandemics, ACTS of GOD, War or unforeseen circumstances.
- You must also be current on your payment plans, not in cancellation or suspension.
- If you are in or facing cancellation, no vouchers are provided for any reason.
DO YOU OFFER TRAVEL INSURANCE?
Yes, for some international takeovers. IF that is an option it is clearly listed on the package page and must be purchased at the time of booking.
Our voucher program is similar to voucher programs often found through major airlines. Our vouchers are valid for up to one year. They can be used toward another event (even if the event takes places in another year, ask for details if this is your issue). We offer our vouchers to those who qualify via email.
WHY IS MY PAYMENT NON-REFUNDABLE?
We provide a unique service at the time you make the reservation:
- Service: We commit in full to all parties involved that the time of your reservation, on your behalf. – securing your package.
- Service: We take out & hold your package on lay-a-way & accept good faith payments from you, on a payment plan.
- Service: We provide you a robust online account to help you keep up with your travelers, package details, and give you the convenience of having everyone in your party use their own credit/debits cards.
- Service: We service your packages from start to finish and are always on site at all events to assist you. Our vendor(s) — hotels, promoters, excursion companies, etc. — require upfront commitments that we have to adhere to. When we offer a package to you we have to ensure, through good-faith payments, that you will attend the events. This is the only way our vendors will take us seriously. That said, all sales are final once you decide to go on the trip.
We assume that you — as a well-informed consumer – are reviewing the following information before booking. Additionally, we are aware that this information may differ from that of most travel companies; this is because the service we provide is unique & therefore requires a different level of responsibility from the consumer. That responsibly extends to attending the event, you are there to party at your own risk and hold us harmless. We do not accept any responsibility for injury or sickness.
IF you have read these terms & conditions and you still have questions, we always welcome your communication. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. please allow 48 to 72 business hours to respond.
Dispute Resolution/Attorney Fees/Binding Arbitration
I agree with any dispute concerning, relating, or referring to this Agreement. The brochure or any literature concerning my trip, or the trip itself, shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration according to the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. §§1-16, either according to the then-existing Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) or according to the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (JAMS). Such proceedings will be governed by substantive (but not procedural) Texas law and will take place in Pearland, Tx
By agreeing to these terms and conditions ( booking an event or party package) you (and we) are waiving our right to a trial by jury.
All legal disputes, not covered in above statement will be settled only in a court of competent jurisdiction in Pearland, Tx under Tx law. Participant agrees to settle all disputes within 60 days of check-out date or forfeit the complaint.
Participant also agrees to participate on this tour (including activities, optional events and parties on location) at his/her own risk and in no way will participant hold SET Network., our employees, our suppliers, our independent contractors, agents and/or representatives liable for any accident, injury, or death that may occur during this tour. Consumption of alcohol at all times is made upon participants’ own assumption of risk. The legal drinking age is 21, but most clubs allow admission at 18. SET Network does not condone the use of alcohol by those under the legal drinking age and in no way condones or encourages intoxication. Some on-site events will make available alcoholic beverages. If you choose to drink we urge you to do so responsibly and remember that excessive use of alcohol can result in injury, death and/or severely impair judgment. Most condo units do not have maid service and may have an off-site check-in/out. All prices, security fees, and damage deposits are correct at time of printing and are subject to change. Prices do not include any future imposed taxes or any fuel related surcharges. At check-in, at least one person per room must be 18 years of age. SET Network reserves the right to pre-collect hotel damage deposits and/or wristband fees and substitute equivalent accommodations when necessary. TRIP CONFIRMATION: It is your sole responsibility to review your trip invoice and contact SET Network if there are any discrepancies.